DJI Mavic Mini is powered by a 1/2.3 inch CMOS sensor and supports up to 12MP aerial photos and 2.7K Quad HD videos. Weighing under 250 grams,
Mavic Mini is almost as light as the average smartphone.
In the box
- 1 x Aircraft
- 1 x Remote Controller
- 1 x Intelligent Flight Battery
- 6 x Pairs of Propellers (12 Propellers in total)
- 1 x Micro USB Cable
- 1 x RC Cable (micro USB connector)
- 1 x RC Cable (USB-C connector)
- 1 x RC Cable (Lightning connector)
- 1 x Gimbal Protector
- 1 x Pair of Spare Control Sticks (2 Control Sticks in total)
- 1 x Screwdriver
- 6 x Spare screws
- 1 x 64GB SanDisk Extreme Micro SD with Adapter (DJI Recommended SD Card)
- 1 x Remote Controller Signal Booster
- 1 x 75cm Landing Pad
- 1 x USB 3.0 Micro SD High-Speed Reader
- 1 x VancityUAV Cleaning Kit
- Why is Mavic Mini’s weight of 249 grams important?
- In the United States and Canada, you can fly Mavic Mini without the need to register your drone with the government
- Why can’t I turn on Mavic Mini immediately after unboxing?
- To ensure transportation safety, Mavic Mini flight batteries are set to Sleep mode before shipping. Simply connect the aircraft with the battery charger to activate the battery and begin using it.
- Does Mavic Mini support obstacle aviodance?
- No. Use Mavic Mini with the 360° Propeller Guard to fully protect the propellers and improve flight safety.
Comes Free Sandisk 64GB Micro SD, VanCityUAV 30-inch Landing Pad and Cleaning Kit, Range Booster
1 x DJI Mavic Mini Battery and 12 Propellers in total
DJI Mavic Mini Camera 4K Photo Resolution, 12MP/2.7K Video Resolution, 3-Axis Gimbal Camera, Up to 30 Minutes of Flight Time
Mavic Mini Weight: 249g/0.55lb, Fly Mavic Mini without the Need to Register Drone with the Government in the US and CA
Sold by DJI Authorized Dealer, 1 Year DJI Limited Warranty
(as of Feb 14,2020 15:55:14 UTC – Details)
DJI Mavic Mini Combo – Drone FlyCam Quadcopter with 2.7K Camera 3-Axis Gimbal GPS 30min Flight Time