Whether you’re soaring above the clouds in your Cirrus or closing a big deal in your desk chair, this Folio Bag looks like it just left the flight deck of a DC-3.
But while the Bush Pilot Folio has plenty of style, it’s also a very practical bag, storing a surprising amount of gear without looking bulky or weighing you down.
It has separate pockets for your tablet and laptop, plus a large center compartment and plenty of exterior pockets.
You can keep everything separated but easy to find. For further utility, the Folio Bag has a rear strap to securely attach it to your roll-aboard.
– Large main compartment for storing flying or work gear.
– Interior organizer section with zip pocket.
– Bag slides over the handles of rolling luggage for easy travel.
– Metal hardware and padded shoulder strap.
– External Dimensions: 18″h x 11″w x 6″d.
Timeless style, Made from canvas with leather accents.
Dedicated tablet pocket is accessible from the front without opening the bag (Fits iPads up to iPad Pro 10.5″).
Padded computer section protects your laptop (fits LAPTOPS UP TO 15″W x 7″H).
Quick access exterior pockets are great for flashlights or fuel testers.
Three flap pockets are perfect for cables, ads-b receivers, and battery packs.