- 0.3MP WiFi Camera: for live video and aerial photos, as well as photos and videos recording.
- One Key Take-off / Landing function: makes it more easy to control by kids and pilots of all skill levels.
- Altitude Hold Mode and Gyro System: makes it more stable and the control more precise.
- High / Low Speed Mode: more fun while playing, you also can have a racing competition with your kids and friends.
- 2.4Ghz Frequency Technology: allows more than 2 players to fly these mini helicopters at the same time.
- Low Battery / Out of Range Alarm and Emergency Stop Function: no worry about losing it.
- Upgraded Metal Frame and Flexible Blades for durability
- Helicopter Size: 27 x 4.5 x 12 CM / 10.63 x 1.77 x 4.72 IN
- Helicopter Weight: 70.6g
- Helicopter Battery: 3.7V 350mah Li-Po Battery
- Transmitter Battery: 4 x 1.5v AA Batteries (not included)
- Charge time: About 80 minutes
- Flight Time: about 5-6 Minutes
- Transmission Distance: 30m
- Flight Altitude Limit: 15m
- Operating Frequency: 2.4Ghz / 2.4G WiFi
- App Name: Flyingsee
- Real Time Transmission: 480p @ 20fps
- Image resolution: 640x480p
- Video Resolution: 640x480p
- 1 x U12S Mini Helicopter
- 1 x Controller
- 1 x USB Charger
- 1 x Spare Blades Set
- 1 x Instruction Manual
WiFi FPV Transmission and APP Control: This mini helicopter is equipped with WiFi Camera, allows to take photos / videos and watch a real time live streaming video feed of your flight directly from your phone.
Auto-Hovering Function: This RC Helicopter also features Altitude Hold Mode, which make it more stable for aerial photography and videography.
More Easy to Fly: This small flying toy has Auto Hovering, One Key Take-off / Landing, Emergency Stop, more easy to control by kids and pilots of all skill levels.
More Fun to Fly: 2 different speed mode with 2.4Ghz Technology, allows more than 2 players to fly at the same time, you can have a racing competition with your kids and friends.
No Worry Losing it: With Low Battery Power and Out of Range Alarm, would remind you to fly back the helicopter when in low battery power or trend to fly out of control range.
(as of Mar 17,2020 15:21:10 UTC – Details)
Altitude Hold and 5Ghz WiFi Transmission Live Video