Fly along with your DJI drone including real-time 3D conversion in the most advanced FPV app!
– 2D and 3D FPV for any VR.
– Gimbal head tracking.
– Wireless screen share.
– Drone 360 head tracking.
– Toggle between drone camera and rear iPhone camera.
– 3D image capturing capability.
– Full control of DJI drone (image & video capturing via remote buttons, exposure adjustment, etc.) in VR mode.
– Navigate the VR menu using remote C1 and C2 buttons. This means you don’t need to take off your head set to change settings.
– Patented real time 2D to 3D conversion technology.
– Video multi screen. See your phone’s camera video stream at the same time while seeing your drone’s video feed.
– Toggle between main screen and miniature screen input options.
– Map viewer. Split your screen into two: upper screen for FPV video and lower screen for a big map!
– Drone position is tracked in map view.
– In the map the drone icon is in 3D!
– Option to activate head tracking feature to increase and decrease map size.
– Download video and photos from inside preview mode.
– Binocular mode allows you to zoom in and out using iPhone camera.
– Ultra HDR takes 5 images with different exposures and stitches them into one HDR image.
– RAW HDR image capture option.
– Adjust photo format.
– Adjust photo image size.
– Adjust photo and video exposure.
– In-flight panorama viewer.
– Screen recording feature.
– VR preview mode.
– Option to activate permanent OSD.
– OSD: Battery, Voltage, Height, Speed, Distance, Satellites
– Settings are saved when you re-open the app your last used settings are set.
– Return to default settings button.
– In head tracking mode you can use remote sticks and head tracking of drone pitch and camera roll simultaneously.
– Digital zoom for Phantom 4 and Inspire 1.
– Head tracking option for digital zoom: look up and down to zoom in and out.
– Info units: select between metric and imperial.
– Drone position indicator relative to home: helps you get back to take off place easier.
– Video format selection.
– Grid lines can be activated/ deactivated.
+Wireless screen share with up to 5 iOS devices!
+ Download videos and photos from the DJI drone.
+ View side by side screen shots using any VR headset.
+ Browse drone gallery and download gallery.
VR MODE RC NAVIGATION
– Pressing C1+C1 on the DJI remote opens VR menu.
– Press C1 to scroll down in menu.
– Press and hold C1 to scroll up in menu.
– Press C2 to activate option in menu.
– Close VR menu by pressing C1+C2
*** PHANTOM STANDARD MODE!
This allows Phantom Standard owners to use all the option features by pressing on screen user buttons instead of using remote input.
– DJI Mavic Pro
– DJI Spark
– DJI Phantom 4
– DJI Phantom 4 Pro
– DJI Phantom 3 Standard
– DJI Phantom 3 Advanced
– DJI Phantom 3 Professional
– DJI Phantom 3 4K
– DJI Inspire 1 (X3, X5 and Pro)
– DJI Inspire with FLIR camera
– DJI Inspire 2
Simply connect your iPhone to the DJI Phantom 3 or Inspire 1 remote control via USB or WiFi. Insert your iPhone into a VR headset, and you are instantly transported into the skies.
+ iPhone 7
+ iPhone 7 Plus
+ iPhone 6S
+ iPhone 6S Plus
+ iPhone 6
+ iPhone 6 Plus
+ iPhone 5/5S
REAL TIME 2D TO 3D CONVERSION! See depth, so near things look near and far things look far!
Visual Vertigo’s patented technology is based on single lens cameras! It converts the live video feed into real 3D right on your mobile device using the app 3D FPV app without any additional latency!
You’ll embark on the most epic flight of your life. The real-time 3D experience will give you a vertigo feeling that is out of this world.
3D FPV is compatible with any virtual reality headset that can hold an iPhone.
Contact us if you have any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org